Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LATEST EDITIONS

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Easter this year! I spent Easter Sunday with my family playing games and eating. It was a lovely day and we all had heaps of fun. But unfortunately the break is over so it is back to the grind.

I have had a break from sewing dolls these past couple of weeks with some painting instead(which I have greatly enjoyed), but this week I was back behind the sewing machine. I thought I would share with you a couple of pictures of my latest dolls. I haven't given them names yet either so if you have any suggestions on names which you think may suit them I would love to hear them. I hope you like them!

They really start to take on their own personalities at this point


A sneak peak


And here they are

3 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

OMG!!! They are so darned CUTE!!! Well done, Shell ~ :)

Love,
Mum xo

Bradley said...

Hi Michelle,

WOW!!!! Those two dolls are cute!! Well done once again and I love how you show us the steps you went through to make them! I really do look forward to seeing your dolls and paintings as you are SO GOOD at doing them!

Love,
Brad!
xoxox

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

The blonde one looks like an Angelica and the one with the black braids looks like a certain person named Serena;-)