Thursday, December 24, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK - XMAS LIGHTS

Alex, Aaron and I went to view some Chrissy lights last weekend. I have wonderful memories from when I was little of going and viewing the lights every year with my family. Everyone went to so much effort with their displays and it really made it feel like Christmas as everyone was happy and friendly.
Nowadays you don't see as many displays anymore which makes me a little sad. I can understand why though with the cost of everything going up and up. Maybe it will change again in years to come.

Here are some pics of a couple of the displays we saw -








I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

-------------------------


P.S. I also just wanted to mention that Katie is hosting a giveaway for me on her blog. Pop on over and leave a comment here to be in the draw to win your choice of one of my pendants. Good Luck!

6 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

The displays look lovely! Aaron had a great time....thanks for taking him ~ :)

See you tomorrow for Christmas lunch!!

Love,
Mum xo

Yasmin said...

Merry, Have a Merry Christmas and a New year full of Magic and LIGHT!

Big Hugz!
yasmin

Jennifer Rose said...

have a great xmas!

BumbleVee said...

Hi Michelle.... just stopping in to wish you the merriest of Christmases.....

Veronica

Linda Fleming said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the Christmas lights, I just love seeing the houses all alit, it really is a special time of year. I hope you had a Merry one and Happy New Year wishes to you too!